Jazz Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

March 4, 2012

BH&G @ The Blue Monk Tonight



I have neglected this blog for too long and plan to jump right back in. I have some reviews in the works that I hope to get up sooner than later. I have been doing too much listening and not enough jotting my thoughts down.

In the meantime, and unfortunately with late notice, I am happy to announce that Portland's leading improvising Jazz group, Better Homes and Gardens, is returning to The Blue Monk this evening as part of Ninkasi Presents Sunday Night Jazz series. The romping begins at 8pm.

Take note that moving forward Better Homes and Gardens will known as Battle Hymns and Gardens (as announced by drummer Tim DuRoche). I am excited that a new website and upcoming CD is in the works too.

No comments: